ISLAMABAD: The oven-baked pasta is the easiest and most delicious recipe to try in the comfort of your home.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 12 ounces brown gravy
- ½ cup half-and-half
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 packet of pasta
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Centigrade. Grease the baking dish with oil.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot pan for 5-7 minutes until browned and crumbly. Then add tomato sauce, gravy, half-and-half, Parmesan cheese, garlic, oregano, and basil and cook the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, bring lightly salted water to boil. Stir in the pasta, bring it back to a boil, and cook the pasta over medium heat until it is tender yet firm to the bite, which should take about 10 to 12 minutes. Drain the pasta.
- Stir the drained pasta into the meat sauce, and then spread the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes. Enjoy your delicious baked pasta.